ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee is currently seeking 25/45 minutes session and 60/90 –minutes workshop proposals for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 Professional development events.
All topics related to libraries and professional development of the library community are welcome!
Some suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering staff morale and engagement
- Mindfulness and finding a balance
- Media platforms and intensifying cost business models—challenges and solutions
- Race, equity and inclusion in libraries
- Race, equity and inclusion in library instruction
- Developing successful case for the new library position(s) and title(s)
- Building library advocacy skills
Please send your submissions by September 20 (11:59 PM EST) for the session proposals.