Call for posters extended to May 2, 2022! Please submit poster proposals here: Call for Poster Session Proposals [forms.gle] [nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
Library school students are especially encouraged to submit poster proposals. The poster session will take place on Thursday, June 9, 4:30-6:00 P.M. Full conference registration is only $50 for students, and poster presenters get 10% off!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
June 8-10, 2022, Farmingdale State College (and online)
Register NOW for the SUNYLA Annual Conference at Farmingdale State College [events.sunyla.org] [nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]. This will be an in-person conference with a hybrid selection of pre-recorded and live-streamed content and sessions.* Registration Opens April 25 and closes May 27.
- Over 30 in-person sessions
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Rachel Ivy Clarke, Syracuse University: “It’s Not Rocket Library Science: Reconceptualizing Librarianship as a Design Field”
- Poster Session reception sponsored by Elsevier
- Wednesday night Garden Party with cocktails in our beautiful ornamental gardens, sponsored EBSCO
- Vendor tables and presentations
- Battle Decks!
- Affordable on-campus accommodations in residence halls, a short walk to all.
In Person Attendee Costs (See registration after April 25 for presenter discounts)
- Full Conference: $80 for members, $150 for non-members*, $50 for library school students.
- One day registration is available for $50 for members or $70 for non-members, $25.00 for library school students.
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $52/night.
- Linen rental (towels, sheets, pillows, blanket) available for $10.
- Area hotels are also available. See Lodging section of conference website.
Remote-Only Attendee Costs
- $50 for members and library school students, $70 for non-members.
*What Parts are Hybrid?
|Available for In-Person Attendees||Available for Remote Attendees|
|Weds night Garden Party||Yes||No|
|Thurs-Fri Conference sessions||All||1 session live streamed per time slot –(session to be announced)|
|SUNYLA Council Meeting||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Recorded Session Access||Yes||Yes|
We can’t wait to see you!
-The SUNYLA 2022 Planning Committee