Please join the Graduate Services Discussion Group of ACRL-NY on June 8th, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Mercy College Campus in Manhattan, room 723. We will be discussing:
Meeting students’ information needs in different phases of the graduate lifecycle. How can we enhance our approach?
We will also be discussing the following topics:What graduate outreach services are offered at your library?
- What graduate outreach services are offered at your library?
- How does your library coordinate and evaluate graduate outreach programming?
- What is your elevator pitch and/or approaches to marketing graduate outreach?
- Do you offer graduate workshops? If so, what topics and formats are offered (f2f or online)?
- What are two (or more) best practices your recommend to support/promote graduate outreach
Light refreshments will be served. Please contact Daniel A. Sabol – ACRL-NY Chair of the Graduate Services Committee at email@example.com if you will be attending this event.
Please keep in mind that discussion group meetings are a benefit of ACRL/NY membership. Any non-members must join before attending. You may use the provided link to join: http://acrlny.org/join-us/ [acrlny.org]
Please also note that all ACRL/NY events are governed by the ACRL/NY Code of Conduct [acrlny.org].