Editor a�� Nina Verishagen; Publisher – Elsevier
Please submit proposals by filling out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/k7y1TqEz94uZHDji2
Are you a library professional immersed in social media management? Have you experienced great successes and/or failures with a social media campaign? If you have, please consider submitting a chapter proposal!
Social Media: An Academic Library Perspective will be a practical, concise anthology dedicated to guiding academic libraries in their use of social media. Various authors from different academic institutions will provide their perspectives, experiences and tips on using social media platforms. The book will highlight successes and failures and will provide recommendations and tips that anyone in the academic environment can interpret and adapt. Each chapter will focus on a specific social media platform.
Editor is particularly interested in chapters covering:
Editor is looking for chapters that cover the use of a specific social media platform by an Academic Library.
Each chapter should include:
- A description of the social media platform and academic library being presented;
- Suggested tools (working groups, online software, spreadsheets, etc.) to use the platform effective
- A case study covering the librarya��s use of the platform a�� for example a promotion campaign, or ongoing programming on the platform;
- A list of successes and failures;
- Recommendations for other academic libraries.
- Are tentatively due November 1, 2017;
- Will be written from a practical perspective, in first person-narrative;
- Will adhere to APA format;
- Will be approximately 4,000-4,500 words in length
Authors interested in submitting chapters should fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/k7y1TqEz94uZHDji2
Please send questions to: email@example.com