ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee is currently seeking 45-minute session and 25-minute short-talk proposals for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 Professional development events.
All topics related to libraries and professional development of library community are welcome!
Some suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering staff morale and engagement
- Emerging technologies & trends
- Developing credit bearing courses in libraries
- Information literacy and 21st century learning styles
- Developing successful case for new library position(s) for emerging roles at library
- Data visualization and its impacts
- Mindful librarianship
Please send your submissions by October 23 (11:59 PM EST) for the first call of session proposals.
You can submit brief description of your session here:
Chair, ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee