The ACRLNY User Experience (UX) Discussion Group will be hosting it’s fall “Meet N’ Greet” on Tuesday November 20, 2012 from 5:00pm-6:30pm in room C196.05, Concourse level of the Mina Rees Library, CUNY Graduate Center for a discussion on the theme, “Serving Digital Natives at the Reference Desk”.
This “Meet ‘n Greet” is open to everyone, both ACRL/NY members and non-members.
Planned discussion questions include:
- Have you recently re-vamped your reference service model?
- Are you planning on re-designing your reference desk?
- Who staffs your reference desk?
- What types of questions do you get at the reference desk?
- Do you have a “reference-mobile” service, roving reference, text reference, or Facebook chat reference?
ACRL/NY discussion groups are typically held 2-3 times a year. Discussion groups are open to ACRL/NY members while “Meet ‘n Greets” are open to everyone.
Please RSVP to Mark Aaron Polger or Albert Tablante at
MarkAaron.Polger@csi.cuny.edu or ATablante@asa.edu.
Please be prepared to show I.D. to the security guard upon entering the building.
Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be served.