Seton Hall University Libraries offers Internships in Academic Librarianship for the following areas:
– provide in-person and online (email, chat) reference assistance
– assist with classes
– Interlibrary loan
– assist with cataloging/special projects
Collaboration with Subject Librarians
– online tutorials
– research guides
– collection development
– data projects
– scholarly communications
Archives & Special Collections
- Internships are unpaid.
- You must be a current (or enrolled) graduate student in an accredited library school program and receive credit for this internship or volunteer.
- The internship schedule is flexible.
- To apply please submit a cover letter indicating your areas of interest, and a resume to:
Sebastian Derry, Assistant Dean for Public Services, firstname.lastname@example.org