ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee is currently seeking 25/45 minutes session and 60/90 –minutes workshop proposals for Spring 2022 and Fall 2022 Professional development events.
All topics related to libraries and professional development of library community are welcome!
Some suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering staff morale and engagement
- Mindfulness and finding a balance
- Media platforms and intensifying cost business models—challenges and solutions
- Race, equity and inclusion in libraries
- Race, equity and inclusion in library instruction
- Developing successful case for the new library position(s) and title(s)
- Building library advocacy skills
Please send your submissions by May 12 (11:59 PM EST) for the first call of session proposals.
You can submit brief description of your session and workshop proposals here: