Join us on Friday April 17 from 9:30am-10:45am at Mercy College (66 W 35th St, corner 6th Avenue in Manhattan) for a lively discussion on Accessibility issues relating to User Experience.
Libraries are designed to provide access to physical collections, electronic materials, services, and resources.
However, there is growing literature on access issues such as:
- A�A� A� A�A� Design of the entrance/exit
- A� A� A� A� Placement of the reference and/or circulation desk
- A� A� A� A� Where should IT support be located?
- A� A� A� A� Should all printers be grouped in a separate room?
- A� A� A� A� ADA compliance issues
- A�A� A� A�A� How should directional signage be developed ?
Let’s get together and talk about this timely topic!
ACRL/NY Discussion groups are for members only. To join ACRL/NY, please visit http://www.acrlny.org/join-us
To check your current membership status, please contact Werner Sbaschnik, Membership Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that ACRL/NY membership is separate from membership to ACRL National.
To attend, please RSVP to MarkAaron.Polger@csi.cuny.edu
Our discussion group meeting will be held on Friday April 17th, 2015 from 9:30am-10:45am at Mercy College (66 W 35th St, corner 6th Avenue), room 723.
Coffee and refreshments will be served.
Please bring photo I.D. so you can enter the building. Your name will be listed at the public safety desk.
Mark and Albert
Mark Aaron Polger and Albert Tablante, co-chairs
ACRL/NY User Experience Discussion Group