The LMCC team invites you to submit your librarya��s promotional materials for our new a�?Swag Swapa�? at the November Library Marketing and Communications Conference.
The LMCC Swag Swap will be an informal event where conference attendees can share their own promotional materials, see what colleagues have created, and take home samples for inspiration and ideas.
How to Participate in LMCC16 Swag Swap
Register to Participate
Please click andA�submit this online formA�so we can get a count of your materials (and know how much space we need to set up). Youa��ll get a confirmation email after sending the form. Please print a copy of it and turn it in with your materials.
- Gather your best samples to share.
- Bring/send 50 a�� 75 copies to the conference in Dallas.
- E.g. newsletters, annual reports, calendars of events, postcards, flyers, bookmarks, promotional materials for resources or services, fundraising materials, etc.
- Wea��ll set up and show off your materials at dedicated Swag Swap tables just prior to our Wednesday afternoon Snack Break, which is 3:45pm a�� 4:45pm.
- Attendees can browse and pick up samples while they enjoy soft drinks and snacks after the daya��s final conference session
Remember, if you decide you want to share and swap, let us know byA�submitting this simple online form.
Two Ways to Get Your Materials to Dallas and LMCC16
- Bring them with you in your luggage (if theya��re not too heavy!) to the conference.
- Mail them to yourself in care of the Crowne Plaza hotel address below:
Hotel Guest [Your name here]
LMCC 2016 Attendee
Crowne Plaza Dallas near Galleria-Addison
14315 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001
Once you arrive…
- Drop off your Swag Swap materials at the LMCC Registration table by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16.
- Make sure there is a printout of your confirmation email in your box or bag.
- LMCC staffers will display your items, along with your identifying info, before the Snack Break and Swag Swap begins.
- You simply attend and enjoy!
Any questions? PleaseA�email Mark Aaron Polger, Swag Swap Committee Chair