Adelphi University Libraries is seeking an experienced, knowledgeable, and service-oriented Scholarly Subscriptions Adjunct Librarian to manage the periodical (print and online) ordering and maintenance processes. The incumbent will report to the Dean of Libraries with day-to-day supervision by the Acquisition Strategies Librarian. The position is available immediately for 10-20 hours per week between the hours 9:00-5:00.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the accuracy of our ILS records for current subscriptions
- Supervise checking of online access to subscribed e-journals
- Supervise claiming and checking-in of print periodicals
- Supervise payment of invoices
- Collaborate with selectors to process the annual periodical renewal
- Mastera��s degree from an ALA-accredited program