Wondering what you will do now that major statistical sources, like the Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics and the Consolidated Federal Funds Report, will no longer be published?A�Find out what to use in their place, as well as current and historical census information, and much more at the annual DANJ conference, on Friday, November 2 at Princeton University.
Census: Past, Presenta�� Future?
@Lewis Library, Princeton University
Friday, November 2, 8:30 a.m. a�� 3 p.m.
Continental Breakfast at 8:30 am; Optional Tours at 3 pm
Topics by expert presenters include:
- Opening address by Mary Alice Baish, Assistant Public Printer, Superintendent of Documents from GPO
- Major Demographic Trends from Decennial Census
- U. S. Census Records 1790 a�� 1940: A Genealogista��s Perspective
- Census and the American Community Survey
- The Disappearance of the Data Book
Registration fee: $45, students: $20 (includes breakfast, lunch, and DANJ membership)
Mail registration by Oct. 26, 2012 to:
New Jersey State Library
P.O. Box 520
185 W. State Street
Trenton, NJ 08625
This event is co-sponsored by Documents Association of New Jersey (DANJ) and LibraryLinkNJ