There’s still time to register for this conference. Registration ends on Friday, April 6!
Please join the Upstate New York Chapter of SLA (UNYSLA) on Friday, April 13, 2018 at the University of Rochester for a conference on leadership!
This year’s spring conference, Lead from Where You Are, features an excellent line up of speakers:
· Keynote, Kindling the Spark of Motivation, given by Rochelle Mazar, Assistant Dean for Academic Engagement, University of Rochester
· Putting the Goal before Your Work – Jill Hurst-Wahl, Associate Professor of Practice in Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies and the president of Hurst Associates, Ltd.
· Crafting a Career Path in Uncertain Times – Jan Fleckenstein, Director of the Law Library and Associate Teaching Professor of Law at Syracuse University
· The ‘F’ Word: Giving and Receiving FEEDBACK – Chris Miller, Research and Instruction Librarian, Catherwood Library at Cornell University
· Collaborative Leadership – Lindsay Cronk, Head of Collections Strategies, University of Rochester and Lindsey Rae, Science and Engineering Outreach Librarian, University of Rochester
For full event details and to register see our UNYSLA Events page. Registration ends April 6 at noon.
Student Shadows: Apply now on the UNYSLA Events‘ page to be a student shadow and attend Lead From Where You Are for free! (Note: Student shadows will be reimbursed after the event.) We are looking for students who would like to introduce our presenters and write a short article for the UNYSLA website.
We look forward to seeing you there!