Library Director, INCAE Buisiness School, Costa Rica
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promotes a high quality and client oriented Library System.
• Oversees the acquisition, cataloging and circulation of the collection;
• Analyzes library needs for improvement in operations, procedures, services, staff organization and physical facilities; recommends and implements new programs and services;
• Prepares and implements the three to five year strategic plan for library services; prepares annual goals and objectives.
• Monitors usage statistics, including circulation of library materials, reference questions, program attendance, registrations and other indicators, on a monthly basis; prepares monthly and annual reports of library activity.
• Provides information on library policies, procedures and services to individuals; responds to inquiries and complaints from the public; prepares letters of acknowledgment for donations received by the library.
• Establish a shared vision and culture for the Library Services team.
• Master’s Degree in Library and/or information science;
• Two to seven years of progressively responsible experience in library administration
• Two years of experience in a public library or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Global exposure/ experience
• Live in amazing Costa Rica ( 62nd Human Development Index, 1st destination for FDI in the region, 97% Literacy Rate, 26th in Global Peace, 33rd Prosperity Index ).
• Relocation expenses
• Work for INCAE (#1 Business School in Latin America)
• INCAE- AACSB Accredited, SACS Accredited, EQUIS Accredited