The EdLab at Teachers College, Columbia University is looking for dedicated library students or early career librarians to join our interdisciplinary team! As part of a dynamic development, research, and materials group, you will work to revolutionize traditional library services. The EdLab is a unique library that goes beyond content delivery to explore creative production, product management, social media marketing, and digital archiving. We seek candidates with a passion for ushering libraries into the future and demonstrated writing ability. Candidates who have or who are pursuing a degree in library sciences strongly preferred. This is a part-time, paid position.
– Communicates effectively with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
– Experience in customer service and administrative support
– Familiarity with research methods
– A commitment to the field of education
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org