The Richard E. Bjork Library at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey seeks to fill the position of Electronic Resource Coordinator. This non-tenure track, professional position is responsible for administering the librarya��s Electronic Resources.
Under the supervision of the Associate Director of the Library for Public Services, the Electronic Resource Coordinator is responsible for the following:
* Electronic resources management: Administer the librarya��s Electronic Resource Management System (Serials Solution).A� Includes technical support and trouble-shooting for acquisitions, management, and delivery of e-resources; maintenance of ERMS; integration of e-resources with library discovery systems (Summon); leadership regarding emerging technologies and trends.
* Develops assessment strategies and conducts ongoing assessment using a variety of methods including usage, usability, overlap, and value. Gathers and analyzes both quantitative and qualitative data to inform electronic resources management decisions and continuously improve library services.
* Assist in library website and portal channel management including dynamically driven web content, online forms, search interfaces, working with content management systems.
* Collaborate with library faculty, staff and IT staff in the creation of website design, content and documentation.
* Provide direction in development of digital and information technology initiatives and Web-based services.
* Assist in developing the annual budget for electronic resources.
* Provides information literacy instruction and support for the librarya��s instructional services.
* Participates in assessment and continuous improvement of all library operations and services.
* Participate in library policy making and planning.
* Serve on committees as requested by the Director of Library Services.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* ALA accredited MLS/MLIS degree.
* Significant knowledge of and experience with implementation and management of a variety of existing and emerging online and electronic library resources and services
* Experience with Web development software such as Dreamweaver, HTML, Luminis portal system
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience in providing information literacy instruction.
* Ability to work effectively with minimal direction both independently and on teams.
* Dedication to responsive, timely and proactive service.
* Ability to thrive amidst rapid organizational and technological change.
* Experience providing library reference and research assistance.
Salary: Commensurate with the position, qualifications, and experience of the candidate.
Review of applications begins March 25, 2013 and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply, submit a letter of application, resume, and names of 3 professional references to Library Search Committee, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, 101 Vera King Farris Drive, Galloway NJ 08205. Electronic applications are preferred and should be sent to Emma.Picorale@stockton.edu<
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit http://www.stockton.edu/