Friday, November 2, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Continental Breakfast at 8:30 am;
Optional Tours at 3 p.m. (Choice of the University Historic Maps Exhibit, Lewis Library, or the international census collection at the Donald E. Stokes Library).
Topics by expert presenters include:
- Opening address by Mary Alice Baish, Assistant Public Printer, Superintendent of Documents from GPO
- Major Demographic Trends from Decennial Census
- U. S. Census Records 1790 – 1940: A Genealogist’s Perspective
- Census and the American Community Survey
- The Disappearance of the Data Book
Registration fee: $45, students: $20 (includes breakfast, lunch, DANJ membership, and tour)
Mail registration by Oct. 19, 2012 to:
New Jersey State Library
P.O. Box 520
185 W. State Street
Trenton, NJ 08625
Registration form and details available at http://www.danj.org/ .
This event is co-sponsored by Documents Association of New Jersey (DANJ) & LibraryLinkNJ.