The Coordinator of Library Electronic Resources and Serials manages electronic resources and serials, including vendor relations, statistical analysis and assessment. Provides reference and instructional services as part of the librarian team. Outreaches and markets the library resources and services.
1. MLS from an ALA-accredited Library/Information Sciences program
2. Experience managing electronic resources including vendor relations, statistical analysis, and assessment
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Demonstrated interpersonal skills
5. Academic library experience in both reference and instruction
1. Experience in a Community College
2. Experience in using new technologies in reference and instruction
Applicants should visit our website www.QCC.edu for information about our college and MUST APPLY ONLINE by December 11, 2016. All internal applicants should be aware that their application for this vacancy constitutes permission for review of their personnel file. Please note, if you are selected as a finalist, you will be required to provide three (3) professional letters of recommendation. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI/SORI) request. Bilingual persons are encouraged to apply. Quinsigamond Community College is an equal opportunity affirmative action college supporting diversity.
For full information please see link to job posting:https://qcc.interviewexchange.com/static/clients/319QCM1/index.jsp;jsessionid=8D1A2B65C6292688D041ABAC3720F6EA