We’re looking for a media specialist/librarian or educator for an exciting full time position in our NYC office. As an educator with experience working with students in a library or classroom, you will provide valuable insight to our marketing and product/content development teams and be a key player in content development efforts.
Some of the projects you’ll be working on include:
– Creating curriculum and lesson plans for Imagine Easy Solutions’ education products
– Representing Imagine Easy Solutions at conferences
– Contributing to marketing strategy and materials
– Contributing to social media strategy
– Presenting research on current educational trends
– Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to identify marketing and sales strategies
– Collecting feedback on our educational platforms
– Developing, maintaining, and enforcing editorial style guidelines
Desired Skills and Experience:
– One to two years of direct instructional experience with K-12 or college students
– Library or classroom experience
– Thorough understanding of current trends in education
– Excellent writing and editing skills
– Basic knowledge of HTML
– Customer or client relations experience
– Curriculum and lesson plan design
– Social media
Please send resume, cover letter, and a 1 to 2 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine Easy Solutions is an education technology company whose products are used by over 50 millions students. We don’t mean to brag, but we have a fun, exciting, and challenging atmosphere. If you’re spending 8 hours a day with us, we want to make sure you’re growing as a professional and loving what you do!
We started out in 2001 wanting to make bibliographies really easy. We created EasyBib.com, which today has evolved into a research platform to create citations, take notes, and discover new information. Over 1 in every 2 students in the US uses EasyBib.
We do more than EasyBib. ResearchReady is our online learning platform that teaches and assess research skills. Along the way, we became very good at building technologies and strategies to monetize digital ads. Our StudyBreakMedia team optimizes ad revenue for our properties and partner properties.
We’re most excited about our next product (in beta mode), which aims to make online course creation simple, beautiful, and easy.
We are listed as 971 in Inc Magazines 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US. And we’ve been feature in publication such as The Next Web, Huffington Post, US News & World Report, Mashable, Venturebeat, ZDNet, Booklist, The Library Journal, and the Chicago Tribune.
Why our team enjoys working here:
– Team-focused environment
– Casual attire
– Performance-based incentives
– Career growth opportunities
– Monthly social events
– Competitive salary
– Health care benefits
– Commuter benefits
– Flexible work-from-home days
– Unlimited vacation days after year II
– A fun and dedicated team