Baruch College will hold its Sixteenth Annual Conference on Teaching and Technology on Friday, April 5th on the 14th floor of the Newman Vertical Campus (55 Lexington Avenue).
This year’s program will include presentations on:
* Using Twitter as a Social Listening and Research Tool in the Classroom
* 3D Printing and Making Across the Curriculum
* Instructional and Competitive Use of Trading Software
* New Media Arts: Video and Performance
* Synchronous Communication Tools
* Student Publishing on Blogs@Baruch
* Supporting ESL Instruction on the Web
* Developing Free and Open-source Software
* Survey Art History and the NYC Museum
* Using iPads to Support Teaching, Research and Service
During lunch the keynote presentation will be “Using Emotionally Responsive Avatars to Address Health and Behavioral Health Needs in Education” by Professors Albright and Shockley of the Psychology Department.
Also, the Zicklin School of Business will present its 2nd Annual HOT (Hybrid and Online Teaching) Award.
There is no fee for registration, but we ask that you pre-register so that we can order the appropriate amount of food.
The preliminary conference program and online registration form are available at: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/