The ACRLNY User Experience (UX) Discussion Group will be hosting it’s fall “Meet N’ Greet” on Tuesday November 20, 2012 from 5:00pm-6:30pm in room C196.05, Concourse level of the Mina Rees Library, CUNY Graduate Center for a discussion on the theme, “Serving Digital Natives at the Reference Desk”.
This “Meet ‘n Greet” is open to everyone, both ACRL/NY members and non-members.
Planned discussion questions include:
- Have you recently re-vamped your reference service model?
- Are you planning on re-designing your reference desk?
- Who staffs your reference desk?
- What types of questions do you get at the reference desk?
- Do you have a “reference-mobile” service, roving reference, text reference, or Facebook chat reference?
ACRL/NY discussion groups are typically held 2-3 times a year. Discussion groups are open to ACRL/NY members while “Meet ‘n Greets” are open to everyone.
Please RSVP to Mark Aaron Polger or Albert Tablante at
Please be prepared to show I.D. to the security guard upon entering the building.
Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be served.