ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee is currently seeking 25/45-minutes session and 60/90 –minutes workshop proposals for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Professional development events.
All topics related to libraries and professional development of library community are welcome!
Some suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering staff morale and engagement
- Emerging technologies & trends
- Media platforms and intensifying cost business models—challenges and solutions
- Developing credit bearing courses in libraries
- Information literacy and 21st century learning styles
- Developing successful case for new library position(s) for emerging roles at library
- Building library advocacy skills
- ACRL standards for libraries in higher education
Please send your submissions by August 24 (11:59 PM EST) for the first call of session proposals.
You can submit brief description of your session and workshop proposals here:
Chair, ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee