ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee invites you to a tour of the:
- When: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Program Organizer and Moderator: Prof. Kanu A. Nagra, Chair ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee
Those attending should meet at the entrance at 46th Street and 1st Avenue at 1:20 PM.
For complete directions to the UN, visit http://visit.un.org/content/location
RSVP is required. Tour is free and for ACRL/NY members only. Space is limited to 20 participants.
RSVP on this link by Monday, May 14th 2018: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYN6fqS7Lw1e1ZNofbLMYaTa8RajZVb3nwEWma6s2pAKvtRw/viewform?usp=sf_link
More details about the tour are below:
Dag Hammarskjöld Library At the United Nations, New York City
· Thursday, May 24, 2018
· 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
What to Bring
· Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport preferred).
· Please travel light to make access and visit to the Library easy.
Where to Meet
· We will meet at the visitor’s entrance on 1st Ave between 45th and 46th Streets at 1:20 PM on Thursday May 24th, 2018
· Please read the security information provided by the UN’s Visitors Services. http://visit.un.org/content/security
· If you require special assistance (e.g. use a wheel chair or has a guide dog), please let us know prior to the tour date.
· Library tour including stacks (UN and League of Nations documents and publications)
and Book Store
· Welcome by Dag Hammarskjöld Library
· Presentation about the Dag Hammarskjöld Library and UN libraries -briefings on services, topics or work areas of interest followed by a Q & A.
For questions contact:
Dr. Kanu Nagra, Electronic Resources Librarian
Chair, ACRL/NY Professional Development Committee